Shane Wentz, Co-founder
Dr. Shane Wentz is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt whose work in the field of operational excellence and business transformation has been featured on multiple podcasts, in news stories, and has resulted in him being a guest speaker at Process Excellence conferences around the world. He is an experienced leader whose strategic thinking has helped executive leaders around the world address complex business challenges. He is collaborative in everything he does and firmly believes that people are at the center of every improvement.
Shane’s corporate experience includes leading continuous improvement programs for the US Army, Nike, Siemens, and Radial (formerly eBay Enterprises). As a consultant, he has worked with organizations from small start-ups to companies such as Amazon, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of America, StockX and many others.
Shane’s Areas of Expertise
- Business Process re-engineering and performance improvement
- Organizational Redesign
- Creating and leading transformational teams
- Operations planning, strategy and execution
- Program management and cross-functional team leadership
- PhD in Management
Honors and Awards
- 2019 OPEX Best New Continuous Improvement Program
- Recognized by the Secretary of the Army as the first enlisted Soldier in the Army to become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Department of the Army LEAP award for the best Enterprise-level project
Shane is a veteran, dad, and husband who loves to run, golf, and travel the world.